Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Getting ready for St. Patty's Day

This is a card I created for my cousin for St. Patty's Day.  I realize that we are just a few days away from Valentines Day but I have little time to do cards and Valentines Day snuck up on me.  So I figured I'd go ahead and create my St. Patty's card.  The title is Martinis on Me by My Favorite Things. The stamp set is from their A la Modes line.  The cardstock is from Stampin Up! and is Gumball Green with Gumball Green ink to stamp the Irish Blessing background stamp.  The greeting is also in Gumball Green.  Both the background stamp and greeting are SU! stamps.  The punches for the greeting are also SU!  The light colored stock is Very Vanilla (SU!) and was cut out with a framelit from the Fall 2012 holiday catalog.  Inside the card (not shown) is also Very Vanilla with a Happy St. Patricks greeting in Gumball Green.  

The main image as colored with a Copic skin colored marker, Tim Holtz distressed ink hair in beige for hair color, and Gumball Green for the dress and shoes.  The water look was created by using a water painter and Pool Party ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment